Me ^^

Me ^^

Thursday, 20 January 2011

One month

One month I've passed my days without thinking of him...
One month I've learned to forgive him...
One month I've tried to let him go...

One month
I've let someone come in...
One month I've let you coloured my days...
One month I've felt a new hope...
One month I've opened my heart again...
One month I can smile because of you...

But, exactly it's just for ONE MONTH
One month to feel the JOY
One month to make me sure He always know what I want
One month to know that many guys better than him

And now, I know I fault
It's just a month full of fake smile
It's just a month to let me cry again
It's just a month to make me sure *again* about my generalization about guys

THEY ALL THE SAME!!!
They come in and walk out without thinking what we felt
They make us like an option
They give us the joy but then they leave us with tears

Hmmm nothing I can do now...
I just can THANK GOD that He makes me know again about the bad side of every guy
Yes, sorry Lord I must make that generalizaton again, because it's the fact that I always get
I just can wish you the best with other
But sorry, if someday you come back *i said IF*, maybe I can't trust you again
Maturity, talents, 'God's child' all gone when you've also gone
*although I know you didn't know you've hurted me*
Your rank is down in my eyes, sorry :(

Now, I just wish I don't feel trauma with guys
I wish someday I'll find the right one that can really respect me
The one that can keep this hurted heart and change it with the new one
Yaaa, only Heaven knows :')

No comments:

Post a Comment