For this year's valentine, hmm not only this year, but every year, I'm dreaming of a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates, and a pair of dolls, plus candle light dinner, so classic, right? hahahaha =)) But, I know, it's just a dream, a fairytale story, and not every man knows to bring all of these to their woman in the valentine's day hoho. But, like my previous post says, I think every woman deserves it :) Don't know am I too selfish to think like this, but I just know these are the sweetest gift that a man can give to their woman on that special day. Many people says that valentine day is every day, yaaa for me maybe it's a little bit right, but when valentine day is more special, why do we always say that every day is valentine day, when we can celebrate one special day with the whole world that celebrate it too??? ;)
This valentine, hmm.. I just want to make myself happy, I know maybe I lied to myself, a very big lie to you, Lev! I'm hurting myself. Hmm, promise to myself, I'll never do that again :( Oh Lord, fill my heart with Your greatest love, I claim to myself that I'll be complete with You beside me :')
Hmm anyway, I want to add other story about the couple in their valentine's day :) When a man already gave their woman their best, the woman still didn't really thankful and complained about little things that maybe destroyed other things that a man already gave to her. Ohhh maaannn, people will never satisfied! Hmm, I have to study from this case, that someday, if I got my prince, oh Lord teach me to be thankful for what I have, and satisfied for all that I am. For you couple, be thankful for what you have, you'll never know how envy the single woman when sees your valentine's day with your prince :') and of course how envy I am, to be in your place :(
This valentine, hmm.. I just want to make myself happy, I know maybe I lied to myself, a very big lie to you, Lev! I'm hurting myself. Hmm, promise to myself, I'll never do that again :( Oh Lord, fill my heart with Your greatest love, I claim to myself that I'll be complete with You beside me :')
Hmm anyway, I want to add other story about the couple in their valentine's day :) When a man already gave their woman their best, the woman still didn't really thankful and complained about little things that maybe destroyed other things that a man already gave to her. Ohhh maaannn, people will never satisfied! Hmm, I have to study from this case, that someday, if I got my prince, oh Lord teach me to be thankful for what I have, and satisfied for all that I am. For you couple, be thankful for what you have, you'll never know how envy the single woman when sees your valentine's day with your prince :') and of course how envy I am, to be in your place :(
For everyone, have a wonderful valentine's day with His love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment